Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

I have been dying since last year to take my kids to the pumpkin patch. We missed our chance last year....but not this one! And thus the reason for the next bajillion photos. I was bummed though cause I brought my nicer camera in hopes of some nicer pics...got there and the battery was dead! At least I had a back up camera. ;-)

And somehow Eden fell in love with these onion people. We could not leave without saying good by a hundred times, and running back for just 1 last hug. Hay-ride with Dadda!

Picking the perfect pumpkin



It's a lot of hard work




<

3 comments:

  1. Wow, those are some huge pumpkins. I didn't know there were pumpkins in Hawaii. :) I wonder why Nate and I never got any for Halloween. You look so great, by the way. Can you tell me how I can look like you? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those onion people are so funny, i can see why eden wanted to hang out with them all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, you look so good. What's your secret? Do you still do the saturday treat day? Maybe I should try that again.

    ReplyDelete