Sunday, January 30, 2011

My little brother is getting married

And he proposed in the craziest, ultra cheezy way, I could imagine. Maybe one day I'll share the story here. For now, just picture my skinny tall little brother, dressed in a cheetah print toga, standing at the top of the stairs in a Jungle Themed room that looks just like this, surrounded by flickering tea lights, dry ice looming over the bath tub, and the room filled with fog from a fog machine, while Can You Feel The Love Tonight is playing in the background.


He pulls out a ring that looks a lot like a ring-pop. Well, it was a ring pop decorated with rinestones and such.


And as he is telling my Mom, Eden, and I the story and we are hanging onto every word he said,


"And Kait took the Ring Pop and was trying to push it on her finger and getting a little irritated cause it wasn't fitting."


To which Eden burst into the conversation with...

"I know how that feels! I hate it when that happens. And you try and put it on and it's too big and spins all around your finger."
:-)
Congrats Micah and Kait! We are all excited for you two!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute tribute to your little brother! LOL, and one might wonder WHY she would say yes to that, but if you know Kait at all you would know that it was exactly the right way:) They will definitely make a fun couple! We all wish them the very best...Micah is working on a web site for celebrating the countdown to 9 - 10 - 11.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eden's so understanding- hahaha! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAAA!! Congrats Micah! You have to call me with the story. Or maybe I want to hear it from Eden. :)

    ReplyDelete