Wednesday, June 23, 2010

aaahh..the sweet sounds of silence



After putting this rowdy duo down for naps, I do enjoy the sweet sounds of silence in my cute and quiet little place, as the trade winds lightly blow through, rustling the leaves of the coconut trees outside.

And, while Tex looks equally sweet napping...he sure doesn't sleep as heavily as his partner in crime...and I don't dare interrupt this lovely silence. It will happen on it's own soon enough. And then, I'm sure we'll be up to some more silliness around here.



3 comments:

  1. I can almost imagine the rustling of the coconut palm leaves in my mind;-) I will be resting up for the silliness!

    Love you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cherished time of day and so well described by you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! Every Mom knows EXACTLY what you are talking about. hehehe. =)

    ReplyDelete