Thursday, August 5, 2010

Not sure where to begin...

I think I have close to 500 new photos in my computer, proving how much fun we and the kids had fun this past week and a half while my sister was visiting. Which makes it hard to even know what to start posting about! ;-)

China Town bubble drinking?


Getting blown around in the wind on the most windy day the Pali Lookout has ever seen!

Camping?
Beaching?
Pillow Fighting?
Kahuku Grilling?
Snorkeling?


Shaved Icing?

Dinosauring at the mall? Costco Sampling?Tantilus-ing?

Shopping?
Hula-ing?


Driving?


And I can't forget to mention how fun it was to have her friends here with her. What is better than 1 auntie visiting?????

3 Aunties!!!


They were very cute, polite and helpful! They washed the dishes even when none of the dishes in the sink were theirs! Their Mamma's would be proud.


Well, for now here is a taste. And if I get around to it, I'll post something better including stories later. But for now, suffice it to say...we had a TON of fun. And I miss my sis real bad now.

6 comments:

  1. What fun pictures;-) Looks like you both had a great visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Jealous! Looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had so much fun. Some of those pictures cracked me up, especially the hula one with Eden, that is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad....I want to go back already!! Thanks for posting. I had to laugh at the pillow fight pic cause I look kinda like I'm lecturing her--I must not be a very fun pillow fighter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowza, you kids have had a lot of fun! great pics! eden makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete