Monday, February 28, 2011

Back to blogging

Hi! I am feeling ready to blog again. I went on a break there for a while. I think I was on photo overload from the 6 weeks vacation....wait 7. Anyway, it's easy to accumulate A LOT of photos over nearly 2 months with family. And I am feeling a little homesick, and a little heart sick today.

I realized that Eden starts school in a year. Yes, I realize that it's still a year away....but I know it's going to fly by. Am I wrong? Does she really start in just a year? And then, I realized just yesterday that Tex is old enough to attend play groups! There is this fun play group in my neighborhood, and we haven't been able to make it. Well, at least I thought we weren't able to go. We skipped it mondays because Eden was always at Happy School. And come wednesday, we were either sick, or just couldn't make it. But, last night I realized I could just bring Tex while Eden was at Happy School. I couldn't believe my baby was old enough to attend social functions.

So, today...we went. And you bet he had a great time running around with the kiddos. And he wasn't even the youngest there. I just can't believe my babies aren't babies anymore!

Though we toooootally miss being closer to family and mainland friends....I must say I did enjoy watching the beautiful sunrise over the ocean this morning as I strolled along the beach.


And I know that this Hawaii phase of my life won't last forever. And all too soon, our time here will end as well. So, today my attempt is to just enjoy the moments I have.

6 comments:

  1. Wow he is looking so grown up! Loved the beach photos...sure brings back memories of my morning walks:) You are so right to enjoy these precious moments in paradise...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! We will have to bring Asher along to that playgroup sometime too! It is crazy that they are old enough for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new header by the way- so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Internet hugs! Thanks for the update on your life. I can't believe they're growing up so fast either. I swear you were just pregnant with Eden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're awesome.Ithinkit'sgreattoenjoy themoment.I am alsoalwaysmissingtheotherplace.Loveya!
    PSMyspacebar ismessedup!Goodluckreadingthis:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I miss Hawaii and I miss you guys! It's so great that you had such a long time with famiy, but I understand how that would make you long for more time with them! Good job at being positive and enjoying Hawaii while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete