Monday, December 5, 2011

A Quiet and Simple Moment

I have a few old posts I never posted. Probably got busy doing something and forgot about them. Here is one from Feb '11.
---------------------------------
One of my favorite parts about being a mother, is when you get to enjoy that quiet simple moment, when a thought comes into your mind, and for a moment you experience what feels like true joy. Tonight as I was tucking Tex into bed, we weren't rushed. We just hung out, read a story, and after he drank his rice milk while I rubbed his little chubby feet. And for a moment I was consumed with the thought of where his feet will take him durring his lifetime. Some exciting, some scary, some boring....and maybe even somewhere naughty. Like right now, his chubby little feet keep carrying him out of bed. ;-)
Anyway, I just wanted to take a moment since I haven't been terribly cheesy lately, to say I love being your mom Tex, and can only imagine the places you will go. I love you so much!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment