Monday, December 12, 2011

Loving the Holidays

This is such a fun time of year. Especially with an immaginitive and creative 4 year old. She wants to decorate everything. And I am so stinkin' bummed that I feel like I can't enjoy it to the fullest. It's so hard not to just want to sit around and wish away the next 4 weeks of my life. So, I am trying to savor as much Hawaiian Christmas as I can...cause I'm pretty sure it's going to be our one and only.



I'm so thankful for Tiny Tots. The kids have loved going to this program, and the Mom's there are so helpful and understanding and sweet to keep an eye on my kids while I sit in a chair with my foot propped up. They sure had fun today, making Christmas decorations, eating chocolate and just running around with good friends.






This little guy had slipped and fallen a good 5 or so times today. I kept telling him to take off his slippery shoes. He didn't listen, and this was the only time it hurt.





They also shared their cookie exchange with us....even though I didn't bring anything to contribute. I didn't realize today was the day. Though something tells me, I may have not brought anything anyway even if I had known.



I'm so sad that Wednesday will be our last day together. I hope it starts up again quickly!!!! Horray for Tiny Tots!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I swear I just checked your blog not that long ago and it had the same old post and now so many updates I missed! Well done! That was fun to read! And I love the comment from Eden about biting the nipples- hahahahahaha! Come Feb she'll be re-educated as to what exactly that's all about haha!

    ReplyDelete