Monday, February 27, 2012

Proud of my skills

#1. I made a DIY Moby Wrap today for my sick little newborn. He has a stuffy nose, and just wants to be held all the time while he sleeps. This seemed like the perfect and cheapest fix.

#2. I married the best Mr. Mom ever. On top of bringing me breakfast and sometimes lunch in bed for the past week and a half, as well as letting me sleep in till 10, 11, 12, and even 1pm....Today, he volunteered to put Tex down for his nap while I went out shopping. And now, he is wearing my new "Moby Wrap" while car shopping/job hunting.

Yup, I got some mad DIY and baby daddy choosin' skills.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing skills matti! Also, amazing husband!! Luke went through WEEKS of not wanting to be put down ever (and he wasn't sick).....but he recently has become so much more content and fun! I was using a front pack and sling. I wish I would have made a moby wrap, I've heard they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- you had another child! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matti, you never cease to amaze me! I love that you made a Moby Wrap....ummmm make one for me!! j/k! anyways, you guys are awesome, wish I could see more of you. I hope your little E gets over his sickness...and Jonathan is the BOMB!

    ReplyDelete