Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mushy Mamma Stuff...

Breakfast Makin'
Movie Watchin'

Dinner Eatin'


Cheeto Munchin'



Beach Sulkin'

I am so grateful for all the moments I can squeeze out of these fun years of being a Mommy to 2 sweet and crazy kiddos. It's not always glamourous...actually it never is. But I really consider myself lucky to burry myself in hugs and kisses, messy fingers, crumbs all over the floor, time outs, please's, thank you's, I'm sorry's, tickle fights, random potty stops on all sides of the road, mid-night wake up calls, look what I can do's, and I love you's, and on and on and on. Thanks for making my life magical. Keep it coming!
Love,
Mom

6 comments:

  1. So Sweet... I admire you so much... You really do an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's never easy but the rewards are awesome! Keep up the great work mom;-) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem like the most fun, awesome, laid-back mom. You are a great example of not taking motherhood for granted. I need remind myself to ENJOY these years and not just survive them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such an awesome mom! I wish our kids could hang out! You make me want another one...

    ReplyDelete