Wednesday, September 22, 2010

We bounce around...kinda like Tigger@

Monday, Dad suggested we hop on a bus and meet him at work...and he'd cut out a little early.
So we did! Side note...don't you hate it though when you are already car sick on the bus and a super smelly person comes and sits next to you?

Even still... we loved the fun we had at the Bouncy House at the mall. $8.25 a kid, plus buy one get one coupon...can't go wrong. Plus, there was a super friendly guy working so he even let Jonathon and guy jump around with the kids. I definately need to remember to hit this place again.

They had a good Football game playing in a lounge area, Daddy and Tex hung out and enjoyed a few plays together.

We had tons of fun playing this game... Definitely got addicted.
Several rounds of air hockey


The kids rode around on the merry-go-round for a good half an hour...
And since it's an all day pass, Tex even took a nap,

We hit up Subway for dinner

And got busy jumping again.


A super duper fun afternoon. We bounced for over 5 hours.
I highly suggest you go buy something at Safeway and get you a buy one get one coupon too! (the coupon is on the back of your receipt) I wished I had known that my real camera was in the diaper bag all along. Then I wouldn't have had to resort to my phone. I could never get a clear shot of Eden...she was too busy running around.

1 comment:

  1. You guys sure find some fun places! Wish I could have been there to bounce around too;-)

    ReplyDelete