Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 3

Picture of me and friends

Can I just say that I have the best friends in the world? I hope each of you have been blessed with the kind of friends I have had in my life. I cannot express with words how truly blessed I have been to have each and everyone of you reading this blog or not, pictured or not, in my life. I've had friends to laugh with, cry with. Friends who have baked for me, baby-sat for me, partied and sulked with me, cleaned endless times for me. If friends are the flowers in the garden of life, I have the most beautiul, colorful, talented, helpful, loving garden around.

And of course I waited tooooo long to post this. And now I am on the mainland, using my Mom's computer. My own computer doesn't have very many photos of me with friends because we are usually too busy taking pics of our kids or just having a good time. But of course my Mom's computer has nearly zero.

However after looking on Facebook, Walgreens.com and mom's computer...I did find a few gems.







For instance....getting ready with my bestie from way back in the 2nd grade. She came to visit me while I was on the mainland visiting my family. I love her and I can't wait to meet that little bun that was once in her cute little oven.
This photo is like where's Waldo...

But, I am posting this anyway...cause I need to move on and finish this 30 day thing so it's quit haunting me.

Dear friends....Love you!

Love,
Matti

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Am I Waldo in this scenario?? haha I do have the glasses for it! Love you Matild! Come back to us someday, but have so much fun in the meantime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAAA! I'm so glad and blessed that I have you in my life! I love you so so so much!!

    ReplyDelete