Thursday, December 2, 2010

latest pics

I have been bad about blogging.

30 day challenge...suffering
Daily life blogs... not really exhisting.

Lately I have been busy doing stuff. Helping friends, building this bedPlaying with these kids. Visiting the mall to enjoy Christmasy stuff.Life is definitely busy. But we are doing great!
I have a helper who helps me stay on top of laundry

Happy Schoolers to keep me company
An artist who does incredible works of art
A girl who can brush her own teeth start to finish as well as button her own buttons!!

Yup! They are growing up and life is good.

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a wonderful life to me! so many fun and great things you good mama you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the candids. Such cute kiddos and a WONDERFUL mom. =)

    ReplyDelete