Friday, July 13, 2012

It's happening too fast

I've been feeling sad....I can't believe this girl is turning 5 next week. And starting kindergarten in a few months. I feel like so much is changing, way too fast.

Moving here has been hard. It's been great to be around so much family, but I miss Hawaii so much. I miss the days of taking my kids to the beach, I miss spending so much time with my kids. I look at friends blogs and think of how much time they spend every day with their kids, and I feel like I've just been getting through the days for so so long.

I guess a lot of that is to blame on having a new baby. I'm sad I haven't blogged anything for a long time. It makes me realize how much time has gotten away from me.

so, okay...my pitty party is over. I had a good cry and soon I'll tell you about some of the fun stuff.
( I wrote this like in April....don't worry. I'm feeling better now. I just decided to still post it for one day if I ever print a book out of this or something.  So, now my secret is out....All my days are not perfect.)

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to this post. Totally. So often I feel like I'm just waiting for the days to pass. Being a mom is hard.

    ReplyDelete