Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!






This is not the amazing and sentimental birthday post I was wanting to write for you....but I didn't want the night to go by without saying something.

Tonight I'm just looking at the photos of our mini celebration we had getting gelato with the family before you had to head back to work (because you are just an awesome provider like that).

I can't wait till we are back together again for another celebration.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! We love and miss you....P.S. Congrats on passing your Substance Abuse Counseling Test!!!!!! YAY!...but I already knew you passed it before you told me. I'm psychic...and you're just smart.

LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

  1. We miss you Jon;-) Thanks for sharing your family with us in Arizona! Happy Birthday...Happy Year!

    ReplyDelete