Monday, January 25, 2010

What can I say? The boy loves ribs!!!

It was so cute listening to Tex smack his lips last night as he enjoyed his finger-lickin', lip smackin' good, Tony Roma's ribs! Unfortunately for his sister...dinner wasn't quite as enjoyable.

She was being a little silly on her chair, and fell off the side. My first thought as I looked at her arm with her hand hanging lifelessly attached "Oh no! It's broken."
I had her try to move it around, make a fist, touch her fingers together. After a few moments I started feeling like it was going to all be okay, now that her lifeless hand was starting to look a little more lifelike. But her thumb still looked a little odd and her hand was starting to swell. I gave her a dose of pink medicine, and kept an eye on it.

She didn't want to eat dinner anymore, so I let her go into "Bonnie's" room to watch a movie while we finished our dinner.

And her cute Uncle Micah didn't want her to be alone. So, he went in and hung out with her....what a sweety.




This morning she seems to be doing fine. She hasn't complained of pain. So, we somehow escaped that...THANK HEAVEN! Because a broken bone...in a state where you have NO insurance...can't be very fun.

1 comment:

  1. That's our Tex! What a cutie!

    Yes, I guess I can forget about the "grandma" tag with Eden...to her I am just Bonnie;-)

    ReplyDelete