Saturday, May 22, 2010

A busy busy summer

Hahaha, so I'm not doing very well on this alphabetical posting. Maybe today I will talk about B. ;-)


B is for Busy. And that is what we have been lately. We had a super fun week this last week while Jonathon's brother and his wife and their cute little baby were in town.


We wish they could have stayed the whole summer we had so much fun!!

Luckily they were blessed with some beautiful weather. I was nervous since we have had SO MUCH RAIN lately.

We were able to hit up the swap meet,

Said hi to a turtle at turtle beach



Matsumotos

Watch the sunset at sunset
Nothing like learning how to change a diaper on the beach!









The Dole Plantation






And a Beautiful afternoon at Turtle Bay!






Thanks again for everything Ammon and Kristine. You will have to send me some of your photos, and I'll send you a disk of the good ones. I wish we had taken some at Haleiwa Joe's, and the Bodoyan Temple with the Koi and birds. What else did I miss? Pizza Bobs....
Well...I hope I piqued the interest of the rest of you friends and family for a little Hawaii fun, cause we would love to see you at our front porch soon!!!!

7 comments:

  1. wow- that's a lot of fun! i love having family visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a whole bunch of fun times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will send you a cd of our photos to and I would love one of yours. We miss you guys so much and wish we could have staied longer but we promise we will make it back some time! It was so much fun. Kanyon loves seeing the pictures on Eden and Texton. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, maybe I'll come out! How about Thursday? Does that work for you??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots! What fun you guys had. that's inspiring me to actually leave my house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear matti,

    we missed you last night! but i understand you have a friendy friend in town and that is fun!

    thanks for getting my ticket. i'll come grab it and pay you asap.

    also- let me know when you update your blog cuz no offense to JPs fam but i'm tired of seeing the same pic every time i check it! haha

    jokes jokes.

    love you. steph rob.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sighhhhhhhh. oh how i wish i was in oahu with y'all. that looked like a dream week, exactly what i would have done if i were there; except i would have preferred angels to get shave ice. i love that place. didn't you let us in on that little secret? miss PCC, miss everything. that was so fun. love ya! glad to be able to look at your blog again. love and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete