Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lucky to have great neighbors!!!

I have been blessed with 3 awesome neighbors. They are always willing to loan me this and that, or baby-sit last minute. I've always wanted to have a little get-together with the mom's. You would think we hang out every day...but we all have our different schedules.
But, today we girls pulled off a little suprise party for Isa. She is having a birthday this week. We kept it small. Small meaning 4 mom's plus 8 kids and 2 extra's that Isa baby-sits.

Isa is an amazing friend and mother. She is litterally the kind of person to give you the shirt off her back, key to her house, even the last bite of her ice-cream. Definately the sweetest person I know. And today we were able to celebrate her!!

It was great to have everyone together, the kids running about, and enjoying the fruits of my organizing labors. I couldn't believe my yard could hold all 14 of us and keep the kids safe and entertained!

From waht I heard...the food was delicious! (I'm finishing up my juice diet today, so no pizza for me.) But, I found a delicious pizza bite recipe off this AMAZING food blog. ourbestbites.blogspot.com Do yourself a favor...go there NOW! ;-)...well, after you look at the pictures of course.

Happy Birthday Isa! Thanks for being such a great friend. I am so lucky to have you as a neighbor. Please never leave!





1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great party...I would say you are lucky to have each other. So glad you are blessed with such great friends;-) I will definitely check out the recipes...yum...

    ReplyDelete