Saturday, May 8, 2010

A fun morning suprise....

Usually Tex wakes up at 6:45 on. the. dot. Crazy how kid's do that!
Actually here is a typical morning:
I wake up around 6:43 and think... "Awesome! Everyone is still asleep. If I hurry and get ready maybe I can squeeze in a quick run before the day begins!"

I head to the bathroom as quiet as a mouse, and a moment later hear my little man...ready to start the day!


But one not so normal morning, I woke up to a lot of laughter, and went in the kids room to find this~








3 comments:

  1. Well at least they wake up happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is EXACTLY what I find in the kids room almost every morning when they get up. I let them hang out in their room as long as they'll last without crying (since they're getting up so early lately) and they will sometimes play for 30 min. (if i'm lucky)....or 2 min....just depends.

    But Breanna ends up in the crib with Ethan and ALL the toys and blankies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What little cutie pies you have! I love them!!!

    I hope you had a wonderful Mommy's Day! You deserve to spoiled!

    ReplyDelete