Friday, July 9, 2010

About a week ago...

Me and a few of the radest Mom's I know went to a midnight showing of We made our own t-shirts, and those who could left their houses at 7:30 to save the rest of us ladies a seat! (You guys are super rad by the way).
And even though I got home by 3 AM, I had eaten WAAAY too much popcorn and gummy bears to relax and fall asleep till 4. Though Jonathon got up with both kids in the early morning hours, I just naturally woke up at 7:15 and there was no turning back.

SO...what do tired mammas do to survive the next day?
Take 'em to the beach and wear 'em out REAAAAL GOOOOOD!

Seen and Heard
Tex says: "Uh-Uh Oooooooh. Yook!!
I see: him pointing to his shoe as it floats down the sea shore
Felt: My heart melting and falling more in love with him

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww...love that little face;-) Glad you mammas got to got out on the town together without the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete