Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I love you...You love me!

How lucky were we to spend an evening with Barney and Baby Bop???? Considering they are 2 of Eden's idols...she was in heaven. Tex took a moment to warm up, but didn't take long to get in on the action and spin around a good 30 something times once the dance party began.Eden was so star-srtuck. After she met Baby-Bop, she ran up to me, grabbed me by the hand and told me I had to come meet her too. When we got to her, Eden formally introduced me to Baby Bop and looked so proud. It was too cute! ;-)

And even I couldn't help but get my groove on a little too! You know me...I can't say no to a good chicken dance and chance to make a fool of myself!








6 comments:

  1. How fun! Just too cute for words!!! Sure do miss these little ones;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin cute! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like that about you- i truly do. you are the most fun ever! i need to get our barney pics up- sad that we missed the dance party- we are lame! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too funny!! Glad the kids had a blast and I know T would be so jealous if I showed him your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a gigantic smile on my face! I miss this family!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is too cute! Eden seems like the sweetest little girl.

    ReplyDelete