Sunday, July 11, 2010

Just incase....

Hi Friends!

I just read this post from my friend, Brooke. Her Dad is a Lymphoma cancer survivor. He had a bone marrow transplant a year ago and is doing awesome. You can actually read about his awesome success story that she posted on her own blog a few months ago here.
She and her sisters wanted to participate in the Light the Night Walk, raising money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society in hope to help find better treatments and cures for blood cancers so that patients can live better, longer lives.

She is such a great friend, I just wanted to help her spread the word from here. I know money is tight for most of us these days, but I know many of you who know my friend, and I imagine a few of you sweet softies would love to donate a dollar or 2 to a great cause if you could.

It's easy and secure. So if you would like to, just go here.
http://pages.lightthenight.org/rm/DenverL10/BDouglas

Thanks guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment