Sunday, March 13, 2011

Is He Really 2?

Yup, it's true.....My Tex is 2!!!
And I've been wanting to venture into video making lately. Anyone know a good video making online tool I can use? Doesn't have to be free...just good.

Anyway, here is my first video atempt to give you a taste of the busy day we had yesterday. (This was a free online video) Enjoy! And Happy Birthday to my "little little" "Mr. Man" "Mr. T" "Texy Mexy" "Itty Bitty" Tex!!!!!!

We love you!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

3 comments:

  1. Loved it:) Wow, is he growing... Wish I could have been there to enjoy that cake:) Miss you guys lots!!! Happy happy year Tex! We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you wish our lives really did have soundtracks playing all the time? It'd be so much more awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys have the most fun birthdays ever! I'm totally gonna opted for the family days next year- they look like GOOD TIMES!

    ReplyDelete