Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A few new pets

My poor kids...They are dying for a pet. Eden has even resorting to catching flies, yes flies for her pets. She can catch them in mid air. Kind of like this guy.

Well, when we returned to Hawaii, a family of 4 toads had moved into our back yard. And Eden didn't skip a beat. She carried them around everywhere (outside), and her side kick followed her everywhere. Over the next few days, they eventually dissappeared...suprise, suprise. But, they sure had fun while they were here.



It shi shi'd on her....though the picture portrays her as sad, she was really just kinda grossed out and dissapointed. Hi there little toad. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Poor kids...yes, they definitely need a pet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EWWWWW!!! hahahahaha- I am always blown away by how brave and cool Eden is! I am TERRIFIED of any creeping animal- slugs, toads, frogs, lizards....etc! WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a minute! You already know this about me. Remember that one time long ago when we were supposed to go for a run or something and I abandoned Amby in the jogging stroller on the corner because there were lizards on it and you had to scare them away?!?! YUCK. Thanks for saving me and my poor baby.

    ReplyDelete