Thursday, March 24, 2011

what's new..let's talk about the zoo!

Hmmmmm.... I know I have a million pictures I can post. Which ones should I choose?

Oh, here we go. I forgot I made these collages the other day, and it's perfect timing, cause the boy just stumbled out of his room. I love watching him walk out every morning, with his swollen eyes all squinted up because the sunlight is too bright. And his crooked little yawn. Ok, no real story here....we just like to go to the zoo, and we go a lot! Maybe I'll add a few pictures from the time we were there just last week with some friends! We stayed for a while, and even paid $6.75 to enjoy 2 chicken strips and 20 french fries. Our house was depleted of it's food source. I literally fed my kids chocolate frosting sandwiches (wheat bread of course, cause I do have some standards) for breakfast as we walked out the door. But, hey...it's possibly still better than a pop tart right?

Oh, and I forgot I had these other pictures from my phone, a ways back when. Probably 9 months ago? The Baboon walked down from his perch and walked right up to the glass to check out Eden, who enjoyed checking him out just as much.




3 comments:

  1. Fun pics! Love your creative sense of nutrition!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. chocolate frosting sandwiches?!?! HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your standards!! Gotta stick the nutrition in SOMEWHERE!

    ReplyDelete