Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 1

Day 1-Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Photo by Eden the night of our 6th wedding anniversary)




Do they have to specify interesting? It puts so much more pressure on me whiel writing this list.



1. I have only paid someone to cut my hair a small handfull of times. My Mom spoiled me with free hair cuts growing up, and since then I have had a hard time trusting anyone...especially paying anyone.


2. I was once in a production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat.


3. Though I have genetically produced 2 children, I have never had 1 labor pain. Both kids scheduled c sections.


4. My passport has stamps or visas to England, Turkey, Switzerland, Armenia, Bulgaria, and even the Republic of Georgia.


5. I used to always bite my nails growing up. Then, without even trying to quit I just stopped as soon as I moved to Hawaii. It was weird.


6. I had an obsession for shopping at Ross or the clearance rack at Bananna Republic and buying fancy fine jewelry when I was young and had nothing better to spend my money on.


7. I have this random dark hair that grows on my collar bone that appears every so often. I try to remember to pull it out as to not emberass myself (so why am I sharing this?). But the other day I forgot and my poor niece's boyfriend tried to grab it thinking it was an eyelash. I was too embarrassed to say anything. Had I been a little more quick whited, I'd have told him "You are gonna need to pull a little harder than that."


8. When I was younger I died my hair and bleached it as often as the changing months or seasons. But, I have not colored my hair once in the past 3 years.


9. I'm a morning person. But can also be a night owl.


10. I usually can't keep my mouth closed when I see people being overly mean, abusive or rude to their children.


11. I was on the front page of the town newspaper when I was in Kindergarten


12. When I was younger, my standards were so high that I wouldn't kiss more than 1 guy withing a 24 hour period. (I actually did once and felt terrible about it.)

13. I am certified to teach in Hawaii Elementary schools


14. I've gone sky diving over the ocean, rode in a hot air balloon, and been scuba diving


15. I twice spent hundreds of dollars to start up my own Mary Kay consulting business. I hated selling stuff, so I never sold a thing (except maybe a thing or 2 to my mom). And I sold my entire inventory for half off at my moving sale before moving to Hawaii...and gave the rest to family.

4 comments:

  1. LOL...too scary! You are way too much like your Mom:) Who raised you anyway?

    Love you babe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for saying something when people are mean to their kids. I usually give them a look of disgust, but I don't think that's very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are just too many things to comment on here!! I would read one and say- OH! I wonder about blah blah blah or read another and laugh and want to comment on that too so I guess I will just say: I loved this. Maybe you could print it out and we could go to dinner sometime and talk it out line by line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT, I was thinking about starting this too, it is just to fun and after reading yours I am totally doing this too:) LOVE IT! IT is fun finding out these random things about people.

    ReplyDelete