Monday, April 5, 2010

A few photos I stole ;-) Happy Easter!!





My friend took these at last weeks Happy School egg hunt. So cute! ;-) I love the one where it looks like Eden is comparing her egg basket with her friend. ;-) And on the trike? So cute!

We had lots of fun the Easter weekend. Egg hunts galore...so much candy Eden literally puked. ;-) A little too much milk chocolate for a lactose intolerant Tex. But, all in all....it really was A LOT of fun!!!

I'm too lazy/busy to post the photos here and facebook. Head on over through the link to see more...and enjoy! ;-) http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=408705&id=677155160&l=c3e56429a8

Add Image

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Wow...is that little guy growing! I can see a big difference in him since you were here;-)

    ReplyDelete