Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pinch Me!

You must be kidding me...my girl is 3? No, I won't believe it!

I think her Daddy and I were both in denial the night before her 3rd birthday. We kept her up a bit past bed time. We couldn't quit tickling, giggling, singing, dancing, reading stories. It wasn't decided on, or talked about. It just seemed that neither of us wanted to tuck our little girl in bed. As though, if we let her stay up she could stay our little girl forever. But, eventually to bed she went....Like all 2 year olds, they have a limit! ;-)

But in the morning, boy did we have fun. I woke up bright and early with my "bright and early" child, while Eden and her Daddy slept in together in our bed. Tex and I got our place all nice and decorated with crepe paper and balloons. There was a whole lotta fun to be had! Come 8 o'clock, I went in and woke her up myself. I was excited to start our day!!!


A little later in the morning, Daddy walked with Eden to 7-eleven to pick out her very own doughnut.

We headed out the door after a while and headed to the one and only place where a kid can be a kid..........................CHUCK E CHEESE!!!!!!












A prize for her 100 tickets!!!!
A free Coldstone creation! Cotton candy ice cream...with what else but....SPRINKLES!!And a little time to be silly.... All in a days work! Yippee for 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. How fun to see the pictures...they are both growing up so fast! Treasure these moments;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Eden!!!I can't believe you're 3! Looks like you had a lot of fun. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we just love you little eden!!
    we had so much fun at your party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday, eden!!!
    you are a sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww, what a fun day for a 3-year-old...and her family!! =) Happy Birthday, Eden!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy happy birthday (late) but i am just checking all the private bloggers tonight- haha!) EDEN!!! what a fun day you guys had!

    ReplyDelete