Sunday, April 25, 2010

Today...

Today I made myself proud, as I was wandering about the house picking up toys, and tossing away bits of garbage.

Eden was in the yard trying to ride her tricycle, and asked me a few times, "Mommy? Will you push me?" Each time she'd ask, I'd reply, "Sweety, Mommy can't. I'm busy cleaning." Till finally I realized the mess can wait. It doesn't care if I clean it or leave it. But my little Eden cares a lot if I spare the 5 minutes to push her. And I need to remember this much much more often.
(by the way...this is not a real horse. ;-)

4 comments:

  1. bravo :) i dont clean til right before bedtime anyway, not because im such a great mom, but because they're just gonna mess it up all over again!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. good decision. why is that one so hard to make sometimes? i keep trying to remind myself just this same thing all the time lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you matti! we all need a reminder of that sometimes, so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Matti- thank you so much for letting the boys stay there with you. They had such a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete