Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Back Track Post: Photo #65

Drum roll please.......


Tex was allowed to ride on just about every ride we went on with Eden. The only thing I think he wasn't allowed to ride was Autopia. Tex had fallen asleep anyway, so I opted to hang out on the side to catch a photo of Daddy and his girl cruising together.
We didn't know this at the time (but for your own info if you ever go to Disneyland with a wee-one) I could have stood in the line with Jonathon and Eden, they would ride the ride, I'd hang out with Tex, then when the ride was over, Eden could have stayed in the car, and Jonathon and I would have traded places. And then I could have had a turn. But, thanks to my awesome photoshop skills, I can create my own memories!


From there we headed over to the Finding Nemo Submarine ride....which was really really fun.
Here we are hanging out in the line...
And what the heck...I'l post the photos from the ride too! (don't worry...no creepy photo-shopping here. But, I do warn you-there is a 2 1/2 year old with a binky)






4 comments:

  1. LOL Excellent photo shop skills...wherever did you get such a talent! Cute stuff...thanks for sharing;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should go into the photoshopping industry. That pic of Jon and Tex where Jon's squinching his face KILLS ME. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, matti, thanks for always finding a way to make me laugh!!!

    the photoshopped you is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete