Monday, March 15, 2010

Coming soon...to the mail-box near me!!!

I am so excited. My poor little guy has needed some shoes for MONTHS. He has had the most scraped up poor little feet. And his mother is a cheapskate who wouldn't fork over the dough to buy him some decent shoes. (Plus his feet are so dang chubby, I didn't know what size to order online)

But, luckily for me he was given some birthday money. And I knew right away what to spend it on.



These little Joey's!! It only took me about 3 hours of searching online to find him the perfect ones...and I'm pretty excited. Jonathon was teasing me that I should have just gotten a job for 3 hours and then I would have been able to buy him each of the 10 pairs I was deciding between. ;-) I can't wait to see him running around in these!

1 comment:

  1. awww amby had those with bears on them and it was precious AND he had some chubba chubba feet so I can vouch for the roominess :)

    ReplyDelete