Monday, March 8, 2010

Quite possibly the funniest photo ever


Do those faces not make you laugh out loud?

And speaking of funny...

Tonight, Eden was playing with a ball that her neighbor friend let her borrow and bring home. Jonathon was holding this ball in the kitchen and for some reason he said, "What the H?" (he really said the letter H)

And then handed the ball back to Eden. Who looked at the ball and asked, "Where's the H? There's no H. Take the H out!! I don't want the H in there. I don't want the H in there!"

Jonathon and I basically cracked up and I litterally almost peed my pants i was laughing so hard. It took us a few moments to catch our breath and Jonathon tried to help her. He said, "Eden, there is no H in there." And she said very upset, "Yes there is! It's right there!" So, he pretended to take it out...she was happy again.

5 comments:

  1. Great picture. Those little ears are always listening...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY LOVE THAT PICTURE!!! even if none of those children belong to me! what a great shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stinkin' cutie! I love that story. That picture is pretty darn cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha.i love eden! since happy school adelaide asks me what letter everything begins with.
    what an awesome photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha! too cute! i love the photo too and the new layout around here. nice!

    ReplyDelete