Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Free swimming at Gunstock

I got this email in my inbox this morning. I would sign Eden up...but she is 3 weeks shy of 3 years old.

But, I thought some of you might have fun here with your kiddos.

Here is the email...........

Aloha,
Need some fun swimming time for your keiki during spring break? I am looking for keiki between the ages of 3 and 10 on Tues March 16 and the 18th between 2:00 and 3:00pm.
I teach a college class out of BYUH (EXS 265 WSI) where we train swim instructors. These college students need opportunities to practice the skills they are learning on children.
If you are free and willing to let my students practice these skills with your children......please bring them to the Gunstock Aquatics pool on Gunstock Tues or Thurs, or both days, between 2:00 and 3:00pm. Have your kids ready to swim. Thank you for your help in helping me teach our future swim instructors.
Please pass the word along to your friends. All Keiki between 3 and 10 are welcome.
Mahalo,
Kyndra Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment