Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Unfortunately, I'm retarted


So. I have been scouring Craigslist for the perfect little Armoire for my happy little home. And I found this one weeks ago...fell in love. But they were asking WAY more than I could afford.


Last night, it appears online again for a bit less. I email an offer...they say "YES!"


I measure the van. It should fit perfectly. I send Jonathon in the van while I stay home all evening with poor Eden who happens to be throwing up every 15 minutes.


He calls an hour and a half later. "Did you get it?" I ask.

"Nope....it doesn't fit"


I guess I measured wrong? Like I said...unfortunately, I'm retarted. Oh...and did I mention I made him drive all the way to Hawaii Kai? Oooops, bad wifing. Sorry sweety.

Good news is that she will hold it for me. Now, just gotta find a truck. Or, someone who can drive me down in their truck. Bummer.

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! How is Eden feeling today?...poor baby:( Poor sweet Jon and poor you!

    Good news is it really is a cute cabinet. Hope you have a friend with a truck you can borrow:/ Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I were there...i would steal Phils truck and we would make a day of it! :) Actually we would probably need him to load it! :) Ahh I miss you! I am trying to get Phil to let me come with him on one of his jobs so I can come play with you and your kids...one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute cute!!! now...to get it to your place...

    ReplyDelete
  4. is this the one he is gonna get tonight? i LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete