Saturday, March 13, 2010

ONE is Such FUN!!!

I can't believe my little boy is turning 1 tomorrow. I know I've said it a billion and a half times....but where does the time go? Seriously!!

Today I received a Happy Birthday Card for Tex. And reading it got me all choked up. The words inside touched my heart and made me realize the momentous day we will be celebrating as a family tomorrow. I have truly been blessed to be able to spend each and every day of the last 12 months loving both my kids. And tomorrow we will celebrate the blessing that has made the past 12 months of our lives so full, so busy and crazy, sometimes stressful and sleepless, yet so joyful and precious, so creative, so amazing, so fun, so giggly, so unforgettable.
As was written in the card...It really has been
"A whole year precious."

"A whole year fun."

"A whole year loved."


Horray- you're one!!!

Happy Birthday, my sweet adoreable son!!

7 comments:

  1. What a sweetie...can't believe it has been a whole year since I held that little bundle in my arms for the first time. Enjoy;-) Lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy b-day tex!!
    i just love that picture of eden and tex asleep on the beach towel together. it melts my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Tex!!! We are all so blessed to have you in our family. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday texton!!!
    he's such a stud!!
    and yes, that picture with the two of them on the towel - priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Tex!! I can't believe a year has gone by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that choked me up too! what a FAST year - seriously! i feel like we just barely visited you in the hospital when he was born and it's been a year already???? perfect post- so so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Tex,

    I'm sorry I forgot your birthday even though it is so close to mine and your mommy remembered mine and even sang to me, but still I didn't remember yours. I'm very glad you're one now. Your mom and dad are very lucky to get to spend everyday with you, as you're very fun and very smiley and overall just a great kid to know. I hope you will forgive my error and know that I love you very much.

    xoxo,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete