Friday, March 12, 2010

Don't you just LOVE clever people???

I have been working on my re-decorating. And one thing I want in my house is a storage bench, that can double as seating.
I've been searching Craigslist...and found this clever idea. This lady made a bench out of a set of 18" cabinets!
I kind of feel bad stealing her idea...and not buying the bench that she made. But, it's over my budget. So, maybe I can try and make myself one like it. So cute huh?

I just thought I'd share the idea with you...in case your space needs more seating and more storage too. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Yes, very cute...can you find some old cabinets on Criags List or do you have some? My friend Bev made a kitchen island out of some upper tall ones that she found for free along side of the road. Built a top out of plywood and covered it with tiles. It turned out really nice;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's exactly the kind of storage stuff i need - things that do double-duty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes MORE storage ideas please because i LOVE this and dont feel too bad stealing the idea since she probably saw it somewhere and i'm gonna steal it from you ;0)

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete