Friday, March 19, 2010

She's sometimes Sassy, Sometimes Sweet

I just wanted to post these quickly before I forget.



-VS-


Exhibit A
At this moment Eden is playing outside with her brother. And she saw a bird poop in our yard.



Eden: "Mom! Mom! The bird pooped"
Me: "Where?" (I wanted to make sure Tex wasn't going to try and eat it)
Eden pointing: "Over there! Bird! Don't POOP in my yard. Me and my doggy are going to walk over there!!! YUCK!!"




And the other night - Exhibit B
Jonathon had just gotten home from work. It had been one of "those" afternoons. I was ready to get out of the house.


I threw on my running attire and headed for the door. As I was walking out I said, "See ya soon family. When I return, I will be a new woman!"

To which Eden replied, "You are going to be a new woman? Who are you going to be?" Then with her voice getting shaky, "I don't want you to be a new woman. I want you to still be my mommy."

"Oh Eden sweety. I will always always be your mommy. I am just going to come back a happier mommy." She was still a little concerned, but let me go anyway.

5 comments:

  1. wow, that sassy look is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...yes we all love you just the way you are! You are right about that look;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Sassy :) Fun pictures and sayings! The things that just make you smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very very cute! even with a pacifier :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! that is hilarious about the new woman thing! i love that you wrote these down, so that you will remember those comments she makes :)

    ReplyDelete