Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dear Mom (and anyone else who cares),


I shoved my bed in this corner. Eventually I will re-do my room...but I am still brainstoring color combination. This is what it looks like right now, with a faux fabric headboard taped to my wall, and a fitted sheet for a curtain. But, I love that the layout gives me a little more space. Now, to find new furtiture. ;-)

Current color scheme idea...I really like this bed.

And for the record, I also like these window treatments,

And this bathroom

4 comments:

  1. Yup, I agree on the headboard idea and the window treatment. Both could be pretty easy to duplicate if you can find the right materials. What about an inexpensive lattice panel from Home Depot...not sure if you can find a natural wood one but they used to have them in the garden section. Bedspread on line maybe? The window treatment is a simple Roman shade with a ribbon (or striped fabric) border. You can get the kits to make these or simply fake the folds if you are not planning on raising them up and down. The blue stripe wall in the bathroom would get you in trouble but you could do the skirted sink with fabric and stick on velcro. Good luck! Cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!!! loving your headboard!!
    i do love all of your ideas and am excited to see what you end up doing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes this is all so exciting- looks like you are well on your way to a fabulous new space! hope we both are reeeeal soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like the blue bathroom. it seems so light and fresh.

    ReplyDelete