Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I know...I know

I know, I said I wasn't going to blog anymore. Sue me. ;-) But, I bet you will thank me actually.
Because, I just feel so blessed to have THE MOST AMAZING food storage coordinator in my ward. She is so amazingly helpful, and I just can't help but pass on the knowledge that she shared with me to you.

If you are struggling with your food storage like me


There are 9 sections. Start at number 1 and work your way up.


Her "booklet" is posted on her blog. Click http://everythingunderthesunblog.blogspot.com/ And you can print it from there if you like.


I have just found this SOOO amazingly helpful. I have been trying to start a food storage for months. And every time I go to the store I buy a little this and a little that. Now, I just have a bunch of food that I don't really want to eat, unless we were starving. Not anymore. ;-)


And, she talks about solar ovens. I found a blog about that if you are interested. I kinda wanna buy one. When I have a spare $250. Click here if you wanna see that too.


Now, let's get storing!!!


I also have some great recipes for dried beans, and a whole lotta info on sprouting wheat and using your stored wheat. If you want in on some of my knowledge, let me know! Kids are up. Gotta run!

3 comments:

  1. how's the sprouting coming along??

    thank you for this - i seriously need to work on our food storage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this from me too! i will check into it asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok your blog is now making me spend hours on blogs... Oh well, I just can't resist. I love your stories!!!

    ReplyDelete