Monday, February 8, 2010

please...please...pretty please ;-)

Hey everyone. So, I finally got a new phone!! (Thank you Stephanie (h)!)

But, I have NO ONES phone numbers. Even the people who texted me the other day (melissa,steph r, etc.)...I don't have yours because it has taken me DAYS to figure out this new phone. And I am so so sorry if anyone feels like I have ignored you. I really didn't mean to. I just am a little ...no VERY Blackberry illiterate.

So, I think I am finally getting the hang of it.

So please please please text me your phone numbers. OR better yet, give me a call!!! Let's play!
We miss you all....

Love,
Matti, Eden, and Tex


3 comments:

  1. now you got mine!! and i'm envious of the fancy blackberry!!! WITH the camera! now i feel like i win the most ghetto phone award!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. matild- i love that pic cuz it's hilarious! but i shall promptly remove it just for you my dear cuz you are a true blue friend too!

    ReplyDelete