Friday, February 19, 2010

Thankful for diaper rashes...


Dear Tex,


I'm glad you woke up last night at 3 in the morning, crying out for me. It really made me happy to know that you knew you could cry, and that I would come help you.

I'm happy that I was the one who was able to change your diaper, so that the rash on your poor bum wasn't bothering you anymore.

And I'm happy that I wasn't in a rush to run back to my own bed. I'm glad that we were able to lay together for a while, snuggling and watching each other. For a moment it seemed like time stood still, and I could keep you as my baby forever.

I'm glad that you are mine. I'm glad you woke me up.

Love,
Mamamama

3 comments:

  1. Matti...this is so precious. I hope you make a copy for his baby book;-) Love you sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you wrote this sweet sweet sweet post- makes me want to go get asher and snuggle him! although, i did make him cry himself back to sleep when he woke up at 9:40! haha :)

    sweet picture too!

    ReplyDelete