Monday, February 22, 2010

Pretty much am planning to recreate this living room

I am IN LOVE with the "office". This is totally what I need to do with the multi-purpose room in my house. Living room/workout room/office/toy room.

See what great ideas you can find in this room for your small space! (Thanks Steph for pointing me to this blog...love those pelmet boxes too!)

CLICK HERE to view Jordan's living room. I'm headed to Craigslist now to find me something for my new office.

Okay, So far I have found this one. Only $60

I also like this one Only $45 (maybe even better) Could be really fun with some paint (Sorry cherry wood lovers)...but where is Ford Island?

And this one is $150...I offered them less. We'll see what they say! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are all good. Will you paint it that fun blue color? Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete